Kimberly handles a broad range of real estate and zoning and land use matters, including:
- applications to zoning hearing boards for variances, special exceptions, conditional use approvals and zoning interpretations
- rezonings, including both map and text amendments
- subdivisions to create new building lots
- new land development projects
- transactional work related to sales, acquisitions, leasing, conservation easements, declarations, due diligence, etc.
- forming planned community and condominium associations, as well as all governing documents
- condemnation matters
- real estate litigation work
- preparing public grant and loan financing applications for real estate economic development projects
- residential, commercial and industrial tax assessment appeals
In addition, Kimberly has represented both developers and municipal entities in connection with HUD Section 108 loans, Brownfields Economic Development Initiative grants and Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program grants.
Before Fox Rothschild
Kimberly was a legal assistant at a New York law firm and served as a law clerk for a firm in Philadelphia. In law school at Temple University, Kimberly received the Reuben E. Cohen Memorial Award for academic achievement in zoning and land development. She was also a member of the Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of "Rising Stars" by SuperLawyers (2012-2016)