Kristen represents businesses in corporate transactions, including private offerings, investment vehicles, bank financings and mergers and acquisitions, as well as negotiating key business relationships, such as licensing, sales, distribution, services, outsourcing and manufacturing arrangements.
As an experienced general counsel, Kristen brings a strong business perspective to her legal practice. She enjoys working closely with clients to help them accomplish their business goals, tailoring legal advice and solutions to fit each client’s operations, industry and risk profile.
Kristen serves clients in a wide range of industries, with particular experience in technology, retail and financial services (mutual funds, private funds, investment managers and advisers).
Technology & Retail:
- Represented technology clients in services contracts with Exxon-Mobil, Adidas, Jim Beam Brands, Canon Europa, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, Apple, Amazon, Panasonic, Bloomberg, Charles River and others.
- Represented sauce company in co-branding and distribution agreement with Williams Sonoma.
- Represented fertilizer retailer in contract manufacturing agreement with Fujifilm.
- Represented medical device company in multiple private offerings.
- Represented media companies in equity and debt Offerings
- Represented financial firms in broker, service and related contracts with BNY Melon, Citibank, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, Northern Trust, SEI and others.
- Represented advisers in client agreements with Caterpillar, Dun & Bradstreet, HSBC, MetLife, State Farm, UFCW and others.
- Represented Rainier Investment Management in the adoption of $2.1 billion mutual fund by John Hancock.
- Counsel to borrower in $60 million loan from US Bank.
- Represented Advanced Digital Information Corporation in acquisition by Quantum Corporation for $770 million.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Kristen was a principal at Riddell Williams.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Kristen cherishes her time exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest and beyond with her children and husband, particularly by kayak, and cheering on youth soccer and the Seattle Sounders.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Washington's “Super Lawyers Rising Stars”
- Profiled in “Top of Mind” series in Corporate Counsel magazine