Lauren is a member of the firm’s Family Law practice, representing clients in a full range of divorce, support and custody matters.
She serves as an early settlement panelist for the Passaic County Superior Court – a distinction reserved for experienced matrimonial lawyers.
As a litigator, Lauren has experience in divorce and non-dissolution matters, including:
- Alimony enforcement, modification and termination
- Child support and related expenses, including contribution to college costs
- Emancipation of adult children
- Custody rights and parenting time arrangements
- Equitable distribution, including retirement assets
- Premarital agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of comprehensive marital settlement agreements
- Post-judgment enforcement and modification of orders and agreements
In addition to Family Law, Lauren represents clients in full and limited guardianships, including those for special needs children.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Lauren was an associate at a New Jersey-based law firm. She also previously worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable John E. Selser in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
New Jersey Family Legal Blog
Lauren is a frequent contributor to the New Jersey Family Legal Blog, which provides practical information and useful tips on topics such as alimony, child support, custody, parenting time, divorce, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, domestic violence and grandparent visitation. The blog is an excellent resource for individuals with New Jersey-specific family law questions and advisers whose clients may encounter family law issues.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of New Jersey “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” in Family Law (2017)