Lauren's practice focuses on a broad range of transactional real estate and corporate matters.
Her real estate practice includes:
- Sales & acquisitions
- Mechanics' lien claims
- Purchasing commercial paper
Lauren's corporate practice includes:
- Mergers & acquisitions of public and private companies
- Securities and private placements
- Venture capital financing
- General corporate matters (i.e., formation, non-disclosure agreements, licenses)
Before Fox Rothschild
Lauren externed for U.S. Magistrate Judge Peter B. Scuderi in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. While attending law school at Villanova, she was a volunteer with the Lawyering Together Program, a pro bono program. Lauren was also a summer associate with a Media, PA law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Lauren is a member of the Tri-State Realtors Commercial Alliance and the Home Builders Association of Bucks/Montgomery Counties.
In the Zone Blog
Success in the real estate industry often hinges on making smart choices – and on being informed. Fox’s In the Zone blog serves as a resource for developers, investors, lenders, design firms, landlords, tenants and more. Focusing on zoning and land use, the blog reports on trends and news in obtaining approvals and permits for new development, project financing, LEED certification and environmental regulation and enforcement.
Honors & Awards
- Symposium Editor, Villanova University Environmental Law Journal
- Presidential Scholar, Saint Joseph's University
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars