Lauren's practice focuses on a broad range of transactional real estate and corporate matters.
Her real estate practice includes:
- Sales & acquisitions
- Mechanics' lien claims
- Purchasing commercial paper
Lauren's corporate practice includes:
- Mergers & acquisitions of public and private companies
- Securities and private placements
- Venture capital financing
- General corporate matters (i.e., formation, non-disclosure agreements, licenses)
Before Fox Rothschild
Lauren externed for U.S. Magistrate Judge Peter B. Scuderi in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. While attending law school at Villanova, she was a volunteer with the Lawyering Together Program, a pro bono program. Lauren was also a summer associate with a Media, PA law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Lauren is a member of the Tri-State Realtors Commercial Alliance and the Home Builders Association of Bucks/Montgomery Counties.
Honors & Awards
- Symposium Editor, Villanova University Environmental Law Journal
- Presidential Scholar, Saint Joseph's University
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars