Lee advises and represents clients on a wide range of labor and employment issues, including:
- Wage and hour law
- Discrimination and harassment
- Employee corrective action and termination
- Disability accommodation
- Leaves of absence
- Personnel policies and handbooks
- Health and safety
Additionally, Lee has experience litigating numerous wage and hour class and collective actions.
- Secured prejudgment attachment order of more than $1 million on behalf of a commercial client.
- Resolved a dispute for a franchisor over the terms of franchise renewal agreements.
- Successfully represented the founder of a startup company in a suit against former partners.
- Obtained judgment for a dentist in a labor dispute against a former employer.
- Represented resident managers in a wage and hour dispute against a former employer.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Lee worked as an associate at two San Francisco-based law firms.
While in law school, Lee served as staff editor for the Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law. He also worked as a summer associate for two San Francisco-based law firms and a judicial intern for the Honorable Emily Tobolowsky of the 298th Civil District Court in Dallas. Additionally, Lee spent a semester studying abroad in Queensland, Australia.