As an entrepreneurial firm ourselves, we understand firsthand the investment of time and resources required to expand business operations. Our attorneys devote their attention to helping clients in the emerging growth sector. Not only are we frequent speakers and authors on pertinent topical issues, our attorneys also:
- Are among the founders of the Delaware Crossing Investor Group, a network of angel investors operating in the Philadelphia and Princeton regions that has invested approximately $4 million in early stage companies since 2005.
- Are the recipients of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s "Life Science Award" in the category of Best Consultant (Later Stage).
- Were selected as "Life Sciences Stars" for outstanding patent work within the LMG Life Sciences 2012.
- Serves on the board of directors of:
- Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT), considered among the premier resources for emerging growth companies in the information technology, clean technology and life sciences industries in the region;
- Chester County Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ), an initiative that aligns and rallies the area's best resources to support growing life-science, bio-technology and information technology companies;
- BioStrategy Partners, a virtual life science incubator providing technology and business development services to start-up and emerging-stage life sciences companies and university-based research projects in the Greater Philadelphia region; and
- Los Angeles Venture Association.
Many members of the firm’s life sciences team have advanced business and technical degrees in such disciplines as biotechnology, biology, biomedical sciences, engineering,
chemistry, molecular biology, neuroscience and pharmacy, among others.