Linda’s practice focuses on complex multi-party litigation and environmental law in major environmental cases in the state and federal courts, with a particular emphasis in:
- CERCLA and Spill Act liability
- private cost recovery
- toxic torts
- environmental aspects of transactions
- natural resource damages
She represents companies identified by the USEPA or other governmental agencies as:
- potentially responsible parties in connection with federal and state hazardous waste sites
- defendants in private lawsuits for toxic torts and property damage resulting from exposure to hazardous materials
Linda is a former co-chair of the firm's Women Initiative and a past member the Partnership Advancement Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to entering private practice, Linda served as a Deputy Attorney General of the State of New Jersey. In law school at Seton Hall University, she was an associate editor of the Law Review.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Linda is a past chair of the Environmental Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and served on New Jersey’s District VII Ethics Committee. She has co-authored articles on developments in New Jersey environmental case law for the New Jersey Lawyer.
Honors & Awards
- Selected for inclusion in "Who's Who Legal" in the area of Environmental Law (2015)
- Selected for inclusion in “Women Leaders in the Law” by ALM (2015)
- Selected for inclusion in “Who’s Who Legal” in the area of Environment Law (2014)
- Noted as a recognized practitioner for Environmental Law in New Jersey by Chambers USA (2014 - 2017)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine