Lucy represents clients in various labor and employment matters. She advises and represents companies in a broad range of employment law matters including:
- Discrimination and harassment lawsuits
- Wage and hour litigation and counseling
- Trade secrets and non-compete agreements
- Administrative proceedings before the California Labor Commissioner (DLSE) and San Francisco Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (OLSE)
- Leaves of absence and California paid sick leave
- Compliance with San Francisco’s employment laws, including the Health Care Security Ordinance, Paid Sick Leave Ordinance and Fair Chance Ordinance
- Disability accommodations and the interactive process
- Drafting employee handbooks, arbitration agreements and personnel policies
- Contracts between clients and other parties
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox as a full-time associate, Lucy was a summer associate at the firm. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Newton J. Lam, Superior Court of California.
During law school, Lucy was the senior content editor for the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal. She also earned a certificate in Business Law and received the CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Research, Writing and Analysis.
Before her practice of law, Lucy was a human resources assistant at a California-based medical laboratory diagnostics company. She was also a research assistant at a children’s hospital based in San Diego, CA.