Margo has helped protect the interests of a wide variety of health care-related entities—health care providers and provider associations, third-party payors, medical manufacturers and integrated delivery systems—for nearly 40 years.
Margo advises clients on fraud and abuse issues in investigations, transactions, reimbursement, sales and marketing initiatives and compliance activities, including anti-kickback and self-referral prohibitions, false claims and conflicts of interest issues. She also regularly represents health care facilities and individual providers in peer review and licensure proceedings and has represented clients in numerous health care joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and contractual relationships.
- Represented clients in various joint ventures and other relationships, including construction and operation of a hospital by a clinic and insurer, integrated operation of a clinic by an insurer and medical group, various shared risk arrangements, imaging center joint ventures and other joint ventures.
- Advised health care clients on health care regulatory issues, including credentialing, licensure, antitrust, bio-ethical, privacy and peer review privilege matters.
- Represented various professional and industry associations, including a public/private tax-exempt organization recently established to further regulatory science in the development and regulatory approval processes for medical devices.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Margo was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Margo served as an adjunct professor of health care fraud and abuse compliance at the University of Minnesota Law School.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of “Super Lawyers” by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America, including Health Care Law Edition (1991-present)