Mark’s practice centers on complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy/reorganization cases. He has extensive experience in restructuring, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy litigation and related commercial litigation, including the representation of debtors, creditors’ committees, financial institutions, secured lenders, unsecured creditors and other parties in interest.
Mark is also a trained mediator, serving on the court-approved Bankruptcy Mediation Panel for the District of New Jersey.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Mark was a partner at Riker Danzig LLP. He also served as a judicial law clerk and a judicial intern to the Honorable Novalyn L. Winfield, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey. While pursuing his law degree, Mark was editor-in-chief of the Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal and was the graduation student speaker for his class.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark recently served as the chair for the Lawyers Advisory Committee to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, and as a member of the New Jersey Local Bankruptcy Rules Revision Committee. He currently serves as an officer of the New Jersey State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section, as vice president of the New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyers Foundation and as an officer and master for the Bankruptcy Inn of Court.
He is also a regular speaker at the Annual Honorable William H. Gindin Bankruptcy Bench-Bar Conference.
Honors & Awards
- Named as one of the leading Bankruptcy/Restructuring attorneys in New Jersey by Chambers USA (2017)
- Named as an “Up and Coming Individual” in Bankruptcy/Restructuring in New Jersey by Chambers USA (2015-2016)
- Included in a list of "The Best Lawyers in America" for Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law (2012-2018)
- Included in a list of Top 100 "Super Lawyers" by Thomson Reuters (2016-2017)
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers" by Thomson Reuters (2014-2017)
- Included in a list of "Super Lawyers Rising Stars" by Thomson Reuters (2008-2013)
- Named to a list of “40 Under 40” by the New Jersey Law Journal (2010)