Regulatory Update: The New FLSA White Collar Exemption Proposals and Their Impact on Employers
Mark Tabakman will present this webinar, which will discuss the Fair Labor Standards Act’s (FLSA) white collar exemptions, under which executive, administrative, professional, outside sales and computer employees are exempt from the act’s minimum wage and overtime pay laws.
Topics of discussion include:
- The current law regarding exemptions
- The new salary level proposal
- Use of bonuses to reach salary thresholds
- What classification/salary issues will not be impacted
- How employers should prepare
- Current status, new developments and what the future holds
*Please note there is a cost to attend.