Mark practices in the area of civil litigation with a particular emphasis on family law. He has lectured throughout the Commonwealth and has written extensively on topics including:
- the tax aspects of family law agreements
- litigation of child custody disputes
- the valuation of closely held businesses
- executive stock option plans
Before Fox Rothschild
After serving as judicial clerk to the Honorable Mason Avrigian on the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Mark was associated with Abrahams and Loewenstein, and later chaired the Domestic Relations Group at Riley, Riper, Hollin & Colagreco.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
A longtime officer in the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Mark served as the 2016 Family Law Section chair. He is the former president of the Doris J. Freed American Inn of Court, a group of 60 attorneys in the Philadelphia area concentrating in family law. Additionally, he served as a board member of the Montgomery Bar Association and Historic Yellow Springs, Inc. where he also was President from 2009-2012.
Pennsylvania Family Law Blog
Mark also contributes to the Pennsylvania Family Law Blog, which provides readers with information on and insight into Pennsylvania Family Law issues, including divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, spousal support, alimony pendente lite and custody.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Included in the list of "Top Lawyers - Family Law" by Main Line Today magazine (2007, 2009, 2012 and 2014)
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004 through 2016)
- Named the “Fourth Most Read Contributor in the United States” by Mondaq (June 2016)