Mark represents clients in product liability and complex commercial disputes. He has handled a wide variety of mass tort and class action cases, including asbestos litigation, RSI litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation and antitrust class actions. Mark has also served as national, regional and local counsel for domestic and international clients, successfully tried cases across the country, argued numerous cases in the Minnesota appellate courts and authored more than 30 amicus briefs in appellate courts throughout the Upper Midwest.
- Defended a major bicycle distributor in products liability cases and business disputes.
- Successfully resolved numerous asbestos cases for a Fortune 500 company.
- Served as counsel for an international beverage dispensing equipment manufacturer in numerous product liability cases and business disputes, including several antitrust class action cases. He also advised the client on recall, warnings, design and other product liability issues.
- Served as counsel for a major compact equipment manufacturer, including of skid steer loaders, in product liability cases and successfully resolved the matters for the client.
- Represented a major firearms manufacturer in several product liability cases and obtained dismissals or other favorable resolutions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Mark was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark served as an adjunct professor at the University of Minnesota Law School for Trial Advocacy from 2005 to 2012 and Appellate Advocacy from 1986 to 1990. He currently serves as an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law for Advanced Advocacy.
Mark also presently serves as a faculty member for the Expert Witness Training Academy and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of “North Star Lawyers” by The Minnesota State Bar Association (2016)
- Included in a list of “Super Lawyers” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2016)