Mark practices in the area of domestic relations and family law.
He served as trial counsel in Pascale v. Pascale, in which the New Jersey Supreme Court defined the traditional and nontraditional child visitation rules as they affect child support and the role of the primary caregiver to minor children.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Mark serves on the Mercer County Family Law Bench Bar Committee. He has also been appointed to serve on:
- Mercer County Blue Ribbon Early Settlement Panel, to mediate complex matters
- Mercer County Post Judgment Early Settlement Panel, to mediate complex post-judgment issues
- Mercer County Domestic Violence Working Group
New Jersey Divorce App
For those simply contemplating separation or already in the midst of divorce proceedings in the Garden State, the useful tools included in Fox’s New Jersey Divorce App can answer questions, offer insight into aspects of the divorce process that may have been overlooked and provide users with resources they may not have known were available.
The app is currently available for free in the iTunes Store. To download it, click here.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Named among "The Best Lawyers in America" for Family Law (2007-2018)
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006 through 2009)
- Named among "New Jersey's Best Lawyers" in the area of Family Law (2011)