Federal Tax Controversy Briefing: IRS Enforcement Priorities for 2018 and Beyond
2000 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Join Fox Rothschild tax controversy attorney Matthew D. Lee – a former U.S. Department of Justice trial attorney – for a breakfast briefing as he reviews the Internal Revenue Service’s current enforcement priorities and looks to what’s ahead for 2018.
- Recent U.S. Tax Court decisions regarding captive insurance arrangements
- Continued focus on offshore tax enforcement
- New initiatives at the IRS Criminal Investigation Division
- Federal tax treatment of Bitcoin and other digital currencies
- Increased attention to employment tax compliance, including worker classification issues.
1.5 General Tax CPE credits will be offered.
This program is approved for 1.5 substantive CLE credits in Pennsylvania.