Our representative experience includes:
- More than 100 private placements of debt and equity for device company clients and venture capital clients in the past five years, with an aggregate deal value in excess of $1 billion.
- Structuring, negotiating and implementing acquisitions, dispositions and mergers of medical technology companies.
- Extensive intellectual property counseling in prosecution, strategy, freedom to operate, reexaminations and competitive assessments.
- Complex litigation matters, including employment, “earn out,” distribution and intellectual property disputes, employment agreements and other matters.
- Capital raising, public company compliance and mergers and acquisition counseling for middle market, public medical device companies, including American Medical Systems and ev3.