Driven by the challenge to master the law, marshal the facts and understand her clients’ business goals and priorities, Meghan is an effective advocate who represents private and public companies in complex business and commercial disputes and arbitrations, particularly those involving product liability and consumer fraud claims and class actions.
Meghan also devotes a considerable portion of her practice to litigating and resolving contract disputes for clients in the health care industry. In addition, she frequently defends clients involved in securities and shareholder disputes and advises on such matters as product warranty issues, employment noncompete agreements and risk assessments.
- Successfully defended a window manufacturer in several consumer fraud and product warranty class actions, including securing early dismissal of class claims.
- Successfully defended a bed manufacturer in product liability, consumer fraud and product warranty cases, including securing early dismissal of class action claims.
- Represented a large health plan in complex commercial contract arbitration, securing a favorable multimillion‑dollar settlement.
- Successfully arbitrated a contract dispute with a health care provider on behalf of a health services company, obtaining all relief sought by the client.
- Advised Fortune 500 manufacturers on retaining and working with experts in the field on product issues.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Meghan was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.
While attending law school, she was the articles editor of the Minnesota Journal of International Law.