Michael’s practice includes:
- commercial leasing transactions
- commercial lending and borrowing transactions
- acquisition and development of real property
- preparation and review of construction agreements
Michael has significant experience in the industries of:
- retail and office leasing
- cellular tower leasing
- residential development transactions
- planned community and condominium formation
Before Fox Rothschild
In law school at New York University, Michael was on the staff of Review of Law and Social Change and was an advocate in the Unemployment Action Center.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Michael has published numerous articles on commercial leasing in The Legal Intelligencer’s Quarterly Real Estate Supplement. He has also lectured on real estate topics such as due diligence, leasing, and zoning and land use.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of "Pennsylvania Rising Stars" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2006 and 2008)