Murray’s practice involves a broad range of corporate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions. He also has considerable experience in real estate.
Before Fox Rothschild
Murray is a former Deputy City Solicitor of Philadelphia and was Counsel for the Commission on Human Relations and for City Council. He also served as Vice President for the Philadelphia City Board of Health.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Until recently, Murray was an Adjunct Professor at Temple University School of Law, teaching corporate and real estate law.
His community service has included:
- President, Law Alumni of Temple University
- Secretary, Board of Visitors, University of Pennsylvania Center for Judaic Studies
- Chairman, Friends of Ben Gurion University, Philadelphia Chapter
- leadership positions in the National Conference of Christians and Jews, Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Philadelphia, and International B’nai Brith
Honors & Awards
• Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
• Distinguished Alumni Award, Temple University, 1993
• Awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws, Temple University, 1995