Neal practices all aspects of civil, commercial and construction litigation in the state and federal courts in Delaware. He represents regional and national clients including:
- General contractor, subcontractors and suppliers
- Insurance carriers in multi-party coverage litigation – pollution exclusion and directors and officers.
- General creditors – Delaware bankruptcies
- Creditors’ committees and liquidating trustees in his bankruptcy practice
- Broad-based financial institutions and insurance carriers in his litigation practice
- Delaware Child Advocacy Program
- Commercial collections
Neal is the former Managing Partner of the firm's Wilmington office and is a member of the firm's Executive Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
Neal was an associate with Bayard, Handelman & Murdoch (now the Bayard Firm). In 1987, he left to form a partnership formerly known as Agostini, Levitsky, Isaacs & Kulesza, for which he was the Managing Partner. In law school, Neal was a member of the University of Miami Law Review and a legal intern for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.