ApprovalsApril 1, 2015 – In The News
In the Zone
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained variances from the Lansdale Borough Zoning Hearing Board relating to front yard setback and lot width to allow the construction of a single-family dwelling on a lot.
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained a use variance from the Warminster Township Zoning Hearing Board to allow a banquet/catering facility within an industrial zone.
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained conditional use approval from the East Fallowfield Township Board of Supervisors, as well as a variance and special exception from the East Fallowfield Township Zoning Hearing Board, to allow co-location on an existing wireless telecommunications facility.
- Jennifer L. Wunder obtained variances from the Northampton Township Zoning Hearing Board relating to side yard setback to allow the construction of an in-law suite and attached garage as an addition to an existing single-family dwelling.
- John Grossman recently obtained preliminary and final major site plan approval, with variance relief and submission waivers, in New Jersey to permit the expansion of a food processing facility.