Delaware Valley Family Business Center to Host “5 Lessons From 4 Generations” Featuring Maria RodaleAugust 4, 2015 – Press Releases
Fox Rothschild LLP is proud to sponsor the Delaware Valley Family Business Center and its upcoming Forum, “5 Lessons From 4 Generations,” on September 16 from 11 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. at Rodale Inc. in Emmaus.
Maria Rodale, CEO of Rodale Inc., the world’s leading healthy lifestyle media company, is the featured presenter at the September Forum and will discuss her company’s transition through the generations as well as highlight:
- The importance of diversifying your business
- Transitioning your business to the next generation
- How to let go – moving away from what no longer works - in order to grow the business
- Redefining and reinventing your business
- The importance of collaboration and embracing your company’s mission
To register for the Forum, click here.
About Rodale Inc.
As the publisher of some of the best-known health and wellness magazines, including Men’s Health, Prevention, Runner’s World, Women’s Health and Organic Life, Rodale reaches more than 100 million people globally. The company is also one of the largest independent booksellers in the United States, with a collection of best-selling titles that include An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore and The Honest Life by Jessica Alba.