Fox’s Chester County Office Raises the Bar in Giving Back to the CommunityDecember 29, 2015 – Press Releases
The Chester County office of Fox Rothschild LLP is committed to giving back to the community. In the past year, the office hosted numerous events, campaigns and drives to benefit a variety of local and national charities, including:
- A “Go Red Day” to support the American Heart Association. Attorneys and staff wore jeans and red shirts to work for a donation and held a raffle.
- A clothing drive for Operation Easter Outfit. Attorneys and staff collected clothing, hats, shoes, gift cards and monetary donations to benefit a program founded by Partners in Outreach, a Chester Springs-based organization that works to build connections between members of the community and charitable causes.
- Fundraisers for Alex’s Lemonade Stand. Continuing a long-standing tradition of support for this charity and its mission to cure pediatric cancer, attorneys and staff hosted multiple fundraisers that brought in $5,300 over the summer, including a lemonade and snack stand at the Eagleview Town Center Summer Concert and raffle for themed gift baskets.
- A book drive to benefit the McNeil Children’s Library. For the fifth consecutive year, the office collected more than 100 books for donation to the public library to promote reading as a life-long habit of among children.
- A gift drive benefiting the Elmwood Gardens Community Center. Over the holiday season, attorneys and staff donated 30 bags of toys and clothing to the Coatesville, PA, center to fulfill the wishes of dozens of children and help to bring them a true holiday experience.
In addition to the many fundraisers, the office also hosted and participated in a number of events for clients and friends of the firm. The women attorneys in the office held a fabulously successful fall reception for friends and clients at Nectar, a restaurant named by Philadelphia Magazine in 2015 as one of the best in the Philadelphia Suburbs. The office’s partners participated in a golf outing at French Creek Golf Club.
Fox Rothschild is deeply involved in the communities in which our attorneys and staff work and live. We donate our time and resources to a large number of organizations that work to better the lives of the neediest members of our communities and to enrich the overall quality of life locally, nationally and internationally for all.