Fox Earns High Marks in BTI Client Service SurveyNovember 29, 2016 – Press Releases
Fox Rothschild LLP is pleased to announce that the firm has been named to the honor roll in 15 categories in the 2017 BTI Client Service A-Team report.
BTI is a leading provider of strategic, client-based research in the legal community. Now in its 16th year, BTI’s client performance survey assesses how law firms “stack-up” and highlights firms known for delivering excellent service. The in-depth research process relies on interviews with more than 330 leading legal decision makers and focuses on 17 criteria that drive the best relationships.
Fox was recognized for:
- Best at Commitment To Help
- Best at Client Focus
- Best at Understands the Client’s Business
- Best at Provides Value for the Dollar
- Best at Quality Products
- Best at Meets Core Scope
- Best at Keeps Clients Informed
- Best at Handles Problems
- Best at Breadth of Services
- Best at Helps Advise on Business Issues
- Best at Regional Reputation
- Best at Unprompted Communication
- Best at Brings Together National Resources
- Best at Anticipates the Client’s Needs
- Best at Innovative Approach
Additionally, in BTI’s overall ranking of the AmLaw 200 firms for Client Service Performance, Fox placed #85 on the list.