Fox Rothschild Honors Pittsburgh-Area CEOs at Diamond Awards for Fifth Consecutive YearMay 12, 2014 – Press Releases
Continuing its commitment to promote the business community in Western Pennsylvania, Fox Rothschild LLP recently sponsored the Pittsburgh Business Times’ annual Diamond Awards for the fifth consecutive year, honoring top CEOs and presidents of dynamic, growing Pittsburgh-area organizations.
“We are proud to sponsor the Diamond Awards again,” said William Stang, managing partner of Fox Rothschild’s Pittsburgh office. “We continue to value the opportunity to support and honor the regional CEOs who are successful and visionary and who aid in the growth of the Southwestern Pennsylvania economy.”
At the annual ceremony recently held at the Duquesne Club, Stang and Alan Robertson, publisher of the Pittsburgh Business Times, announced and presented awards to the following 20 winners:
- For organizations of 30 or fewer employees: Larry Schwartz of Midnight Blue; Robbin F. Steif of LunaMetrics; Mike Wagner of Target Freight Management; and Stephen Zbur of CORE Environmental Services.
- For organizations of 31 to 99 employees: Regina Broudy of Clayton Kendall; Elizabeth Gregg of Environmental Service Laboratories; Lisa Guard of Specialized Staffing & Industry Recruiters; and Frank Leonello of Franjo Construction.
- For organizations of 100 to 1,000 employees: Robert Daley of 4moms; Joseph Mallak of Hussey Copper; Jeff Scott of Equipment & Controls; and Dwayne Spurlock of eKidzCare.
- For organizations of more than 1,000 employees: Craig Clark of Rivers Casino; Colin Mackenzie of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare; Robert Rogers of Development Dimensions International; and Vince Sands of Bank of New York Mellon.
- For nonprofit organizations: Sister Candace Introcaso of LaRoche College; John Patrick Lydon of Auberle; Paul Nielsen of Carnegie Mellon University; and Cynthia Pulkowski of Asset