Fox Rothschild Launches NJ-Specific Divorce AppJuly 1, 2013 – Press Releases
Going through divorce in New Jersey? Fox has an app for that.
Fox Rothschild is excited to announce the launch of its New Jersey Divorce app, designed to provide users with helpful resources and accessible tools for every stage of the divorce process. The app is available for download in iTunes.
“Clients demand mobility in all aspects of their life, so this app is a continuation of our mission to provide clients with the best possible service in the format they most desire,” said Eric S. Solotoff, co-chair of Fox’s Family Law Practice. “As family lawyers, we know going through a divorce is one of the hardest challenges in life. Our app aims to make it a bit easier – to allow users to access crucial meeting notes, information and resources at their fingertips to ease the process.”
Key features of the Fox NJ Divorce app include:
- A searchable notes section integrated with the iPhone’s email client that saves and archives the user’s notes
- A finance tracker that guides users through gathering the necessary information needed for meetings with attorneys throughout the divorce process
- An asset identifier to assist users in identifying any potentially hidden or overlooked assets
- Information on various divorce-related topics, such as custody, child support, alimony and equitable distribution
- A resource center with helpful links to Fox’s New Jersey Family Law blog, the New Jersey Coalition for Battered Women organization, DivorceCare.org, which assists users in locating support groups in their area, and other informational sites.
The app is currently available for free in the iTunes Store. To download it, click here.
Always on the forefront of providing excellent client service, Fox’s national network of family law attorneys -- including a Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court and a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers -- help resolve even the most sensitive family law matters. They regularly handle high-stakes divorce cases and complicated valuation issues, particularly those for high-net-worth individuals, and have litigated precedent-setting cases involving palimony, spousal support, child support, relocation and grandparent visitation.
In addition to the app, Fox’s New Jersey family lawyers also maintain the New Jersey Family Law Blog, which provides practical information and useful tips on such topics as alimony, child support, custody, parenting time, divorce, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, domestic violence and more. The blog is an excellent resource for individuals with New Jersey specific family law questions and advisors whose clients may encounter family law issues. View the blog today.