Fox Rothschild Named a “Go-To Law Firm” in Annual Survey of Fortune 500 CompaniesFebruary 3, 2015 – Press Releases
Recognized for its strategic litigation and intellectual property work, Fox Rothschild LLP was recently named a “Go-To Law Firm” by several clients in a survey of Fortune 500 companies conducted by American Lawyer Media (ALM).
In the survey, general counsels of the nation’s top 500 companies noted which firms they rely on most. In total, Fox was noted by 10 companies in the annual survey.
Five companies noted Fox as a “go-to” firm for its contract litigation work:
- Walmart Stores, Inc.: Fox’s team of attorneys representing the multinational retail corporation in contract litigation matters is led by Gregory B. Williams.
- Wells Fargo & Company: Mark Silow, Amy Rubin and William Martin are among the Fox attorneys that this financial services industry holding company turns to for resolution of its litigation disputes.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.: Mark Tabakman leads the way in contract litigation matters for this American provider of outsourcing solutions.
- First Data Corporation: One of the global leaders in payments processing, First Data noted Fox’s Scott Vernick for his work on contract litigation matters.
- First American Financial Corporation: Edward Hayes leads the team of Fox attorneys representing this insurance agency in contract disputes.
Three companies noted Fox for its tort litigation work:
- Wells Fargo & Company: Wells Fargo also noted Mark Silow, Amy Rubin and William Martin as among its “go-to” attorneys for resolution of tort litigation disputes in addition to contract litigation work.
- Merck & Co., Inc.: Eileen Oakes Muskett and Karen Confoy handle litigation matters on behalf of this worldwide pharmaceutical leader.
- Viacom Inc.: Michael Eidel heads the team of Fox attorneys representing this mass media company.
Two companies noted Fox for its assistance with their intellectual property matters:
- TJX Companies, Inc.: This apparel and home goods company noted Fox for intellectual property services.
- Abbott Laboratories: Fox was noted by this pharmaceutical and healthcare products company for its assistance on IP litigation.
Additionally, Fox was noted by one company for its labor litigation work:
- DirecTV: Colin Dougherty heads the team of Fox attorneys representing the direct broadcast satellite service provider in labor litigation matters.
The firm is profiled in the annual supplement of Corporate Counsel’s national guide, In-House Law Departments of the Top 500 Companies.