Fox Rothschild Partners To Moderate ACG Los Angeles Consumer Brand M&A PanelOctober 2, 2015 – Press Releases
The Los Angeles office of national law firm Fox Rothschild LLP announced that Mark Levinson will be moderating “Dealmaking in a Hot Consumer Market” at the Association for Corporate Growth Los Angeles annual conference on October 7 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The panel will focus on consumer brands and products and domestic and Asian investor preferences. Levinson will lead a panel of industry veterans in a discussion covering shifting consumer and investor acquisition targets, valuation, keys to efficient operation and long-term, sustainable success in the consumer products business. The panel will also cover Asian investment strategies and metrics to rehabilitate domestic brands and expand in the Asian market.
- Jeff Mills, Principal of Weston Presidio
- Jamie Siminoff, Chief Inventor and CEO at Ring
- Lisa Chen, Managing Director of Aon,
- Scott Olivet, CEO at Renegade Brands, LLC
- Steve Davis, Managing Director at Intrepid Investment Bankers
- Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director, Intrepid Investment Bankers
Co-chair of the firm’s Financial Services Industry Practice, Levinson is a seasoned corporate attorney with more than three decades of experience representing and guiding clients in a wide range of strategic corporate, securities, real estate and financing transactions.