Fox Rothschild Picks New Philly Office Managing PartnerApril 3, 2014
Fox Rothschild was featured in the Philadelphia Business Journal article, "Fox Rothschild Picks New Philly Office Managing Partner." Full text can be found in the March 31, 2014, issue, but a synopsis is noted below.
Michael G. Menkowitz will take over as office managing partner of Fox Rothschild’s Philadelphia office.
Fox also announced several changes to department and office leadership for the start of the firm’s new fiscal year. Effective April 1, the following leadership will be in place:
- Corporate Department: Jeffrey H. Nicholas (Warrington, PA)
- Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy Department: Yann Geron (New York, NY) and Brett A. Axelrod (Las Vegas, NV)
- Intellectual Property Department: James M. Singer (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Labor and Employment Department: Ian D. Meklinsky (Princeton, NJ) and Carolyn D. Richmond (New York, NY)
- Litigation Department: Jacqueline M. Carolan (Philadelphia, PA) and John J. Haggerty (Warrington, PA)
- Denver Office Co-Managing Partners: Neal S. Cohen and Rick J. Rubin
Firmwide Managing Partner Mark L. Silow said that the changes are part of a normal rotation of leadership with all outgoing chairs having served at least five years.