Fox Rothschild Taps New Managing Partner for Philly OfficeMarch 31, 2014 – In The News
Fox Rothschild was featured in the Law360 article, "Fox Rothschild Taps New Managing Partner for Philly Office." Full text can be found in the March 31, 2014, issue, but a synopsis is noted below.
Michael G. Menkowitz will take over as office managing partner of Fox Rothschild’s Philadelphia office.
Fox also announced several changes to department and office leadership for the start of the firm’s new fiscal year. Effective April 1, the following leadership will be in place:
- Corporate Department: Jeffrey H. Nicholas (Warrington, PA)
- Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy Department: Yann Geron (New York, NY) and Brett A. Axelrod (Las Vegas, NV)
- Intellectual Property Department: James M. Singer (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Labor and Employment Department: Ian D. Meklinsky (Princeton, NJ) and Carolyn D. Richmond (New York, NY)
- Litigation Department: Jacqueline M. Carolan (Philadelphia, PA) and John J. Haggerty (Warrington, PA)
- Denver Office Co-Managing Partners: Neal S. Cohen and Rick J. Rubin
“Practice group chairs play a pivotal role in helping us plan and execute the firm’s overall strategy, and our newly appointed chairs have all demonstrated strong leadership within the firm,” said Firmwide Managing Partner Mark L. Silow.