Guidance on the Impact of the Economic Crisis on the Private Equity Sector, Credit Markets and Middle-Market M&A ActivityApril 1, 2009
Partner David Jaffe recently recorded a podcast entitled, “Guidance on the Impact of the Economic Crisis on the Private Equity Sector, Credit Markets and Middle-Market M&A Activity.”
In this short six-minute podcast, David answers questions including:
• In the wake of the credit crisis and stock market meltdown, how have your clients been affected?
• What are you hearing from banks about the availability of commercial credit?
• How has the crisis affected other financial sectors, such as private equity or venture capital finance?
• What do you recommend to clients who still need access to working capital? Will the Stimulus Bill help?
• Will the market crisis restrict the ability of mid-market companies to pursue major deals involving large amounts of capital?
• For those clients looking for an exit strategy through buyout, merger or acquisition, what are you recommending?
• For clients looking to take best advantage of conditions in this economy or as a survival technique, is now an especially good time to acquire assets whose short term value may have dropped?
Join David as he offers his insight. Listen to the podcast.