Panel of Entertainment Industry VIPs Discuss Brand-Building StrategiesFebruary 14, 2013 – Press Releases
To coincide with “Music’s Biggest Night” — the 55th annual GRAMMY Awards — Darrell D. Miller and the Entertainment Department of Fox Rothschild LLP hosted the industry panel discussion, “Winning Strategies for Building an Empire of Brand Equity,” on February 8 at the London West Hollywood.
Miller, named the 2012 “Entertainment Attorney of the Year” by the National Bar Association due in part to his successful brand-building strategies — moderated the panel comprised of award-winning talent and high-profile executives:
- Blair Underwood - Award-winning Actor, Author, Producer and Celebrity Spokesperson
- Dan Burrier - CEO of COMMON, LLC
- Christy Haubegger - Talent Agent at Creative Artist Agency
- Jimmy Smith – Chairman, CEO/COO of Amusement Park Entertainment
- Giovanni Feroace – CEO of Alex and Ani, LLC
Panelists Jimmy Smith, Dan Burrier, Christy Haubegger, Giovani Feroace and Blair Underwood with Darrell Miller.
In an engaging and entertaining discussion, the panelists highlighted the strategies they personally used to achieve long-term success in today’s social media-fueled and consumer-driven world, including time-tested strategies such as storytelling and authenticity.
For more information on how the attorneys of Fox Rothschild’s Entertainment Department counsel their clients in brand-building, click here.