Zoning ApprovalsJune 2, 2016 – In The News
In the Zone
- Jack Plackter obtained approval on a 265-unit multifamily rental apartment in Northfield, NJ.
- Jack Plackter obtained Amended Site Plan approval to redevelop the approximately 120,000-square-foot Smithville Square Shopping Center in Galloway Township, NJ.
- Jack Plackter received approval from the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority in the Tourism District to convert the Borgata’s Festival Park Area to an outdoor pool and lounge area.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained approval from the Souderton Borough to subdivide a parcel into two lots to be developed with single family semidetached dwellings.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained variances from the Uwchlan Township Zoning Hearing Board to permit additional retail signage for a new coffee shop.
- Kimberly Freimuth obtained a side yard variance from the Swarthmore Borough Zoning Hearing Board to permit a single family dwelling on a vacant undersized lot.