Zoning ApprovalsMarch 1, 2016 – In The News
In the Zone
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained a use variance from the Bensalem Township Zoning Hearing Board to allow a martial arts/personal training facility use in an industrial district.
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained approval from the Uwchlan Township Board of Supervisors to allow outdoor seating for a coffee shop.
- Kimberly A. Freimuth obtained approval from the Upper Gwynedd Township Board of Commissioners to rezone a parcel from LI Limited Industrial to R-4 Residential and obtained dimensional relief from the Upper Gwynedd Township Zoning Hearing Board to allow a twin development on the same former industrial property.
- Carrie B. Nase-Poust obtained a variance from the Newtown Township Zoning Hearing Board to exceed the permitted sign area and sign height.
- Carrie B. Nase-Poust obtained several variances from the Zoning Board of Adjustment to exceed the number of permitted signs, the maximum sign area and the maximum sign height, as well as a zoning permit to install such signage.