Nicole's practice focuses on intellectual property, cloud computing, data center and infrastructure, licensing and technology transactions, privacy and data security, trademark and copyright matters. She advises clients in the technology and telecommunications, healthcare, financial services, retail and manufacturing industries. Nicole also assists entrepreneurs and small/growth companies with intellectual property and technology matters.
Nicole began her career as a litigator, assisting clients with complex business disputes.
Nicole has experience in the following areas:
- Counseling clients on cloud service agreements, data center and infrastructure projects, and software licenses
- Drafting and negotiating product development agreements, including design, joint development, licensing, royalty, testing and evaluation, collaboration, master service, and supply agreements
- Conducting trademark clearance, registration and maintenance activities
- Drafting and negotiating various forms of intellectual property and technology licenses
- Advising clients on commercial transactions, general contracting, and contract compliance
- Preparing, analyzing, and enforcing confidentiality, non-compete, and restrictive covenant language for key employees, contractors, and vendors
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Nicole was an associate in the Chicago office of an Am Law 100 Firm.
Honors & Awards
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney