Fox’s addition of a Chicago office in spring 2015 — the firm's first foray into the Midwest market — realized a longstanding strategy to establish a presence in the commercial, cultural and economic hub of the nation’s heartland.
Among the highlights of this office’s practice are:
- Gaming attorneys named among the Top 30 Gaming Lawyers in the United States by Expert’s Guide: Best of the Best USA
- The chair of the Technology practice, who was named to a list of Trailblazers in Cybersecurity Law by The National Law Journal
- A well-respected Cannabis Law practice with attorneys who currently represent four of the 20 licensed growers in Illinois
- An Intellectual Property partner who was named an "Influential Minority Lawyer" by Crain's Chicago Business
- Attorneys who, prior to entering private legal practice, served in high-level government positions