Fox Rothschild is committed to the health and welfare of our attorneys and staff. We're pleased to offer Fox Fit & Well, a firmwide wellness program designed to help our attorneys, staff and their families reach their health and wellness goals.
The mission of Fox Fit & Well, launched in 2009, is to educate, inspire, engage and incent attorneys and staff members to maintain healthy status and to continue to foster a culture of wellness at the firm.
Our dedication to promoting a healthy workplace is award-winning. Fox and its Fox Fit & Well program have won awards across the country, including:
- Named by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the 2016 Healthiest Employers in Philadelphia.
- Ranked No. 30 on the list of 2015 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America.
- Named Philadelphia's Healthiest Company in 2015 in the 1,000+ employees category by SmartCEO magazine.
- Named by Crain’s Chicago Business as one of the 2016 Healthiest Employers in Illinois.
- Named by the Silicon Valley Business Journal as one of the Healthiest Employers in the Bay Area in 2015 and 2016.
- Named by the Washington Business Journal as one of the 2015 Healthiest Employers in the Greater Washington, DC area.
- Named by the Pittsburgh Business Times as one of the Healthiest Employers in Western Pennsylvania in 2014 and 2011.
- Named by the Philadelphia Business Journal/United Healthcare Healthy Workplace Top Award in the large company category in 2013 and 2010.
- Named by the South Florida Business Times as one of the 2012 Healthiest Employers in South Florida.
- Recipient of the Delaware Valley HR Department of the Year Top Award for Excellence in Wellness in 2012.
Nearly 70 to 90 percent of health care costs are due to unhealthy choices and preventable risks. The Fox Fit & Well initiative is designed to help participants stay healthy and reduce overall health care costs through heightened awareness/education of preventive and chronic care management. Working in conjunction with our health care provider, Aetna, Fox Fit & Well helps participants to undertake specific wellness goals and develop them into individual wellness steps and action plans.