Fox Rothschild represents clients in the complete range of patent law matters, including domestic and foreign patent prosecution, corporate due diligence, counseling and opinions regarding patent invalidity and noninfringement.
- Patent prosecution, re-examination, reissue, interference and post-grant review proceedings before the USPTO as well as all significant international patent examination authorities.
- Assistance and counseling with the procurement of patent rights and the conduct of opposition proceedings in the European Union, Japan and other foreign jurisdictions.
- Due diligence investigations during licensing, acquisitions and other technology-related transactions to identify and define the scope of the relevant intangible assets.
- Counseling and patentability opinions relating to new products, designs, structures, systems and methods.
- Patent portfolio strategies for early stage ventures and universities.
- Drafting and negotiating international patent portfolio in-licensing and out-licensing agreements, security agreements using patents as collateral and agreements for the acquisition and sale of patent portfolios.