Anchored by an experienced team of corporate attorneys spanning coast to coast, Fox Rothschild is primed to guide your company through the full range of its business needs. Our attorneys advise companies at all stages of growth, with an eye to local, regional, national and international growth that aligns with overall corporate strategy. We work with our clients in navigating the full range of business challenges they encounter – including corporate formation, management, growth, acquisitions and transfers – as they transition through the corporate life cycle, delivering responsive representation at every critical step.
Companies face many legal challenges as they seek to maintain and grow operations in an evolving global economy. Not only do international economic factors trickle down to a local level, but government decisions made far from a company’s headquarters can also impact operations, the bottom line and growth opportunities. Fox’s corporate team is skilled at monitoring the changing financial and regulatory landscape, fluent in current business issues and adept at keeping clients informed of how those factors may impact them.
As many corporate transactions involve a myriad of legal practices – such as tax, intellectual property, employee benefits and labor and employment – our corporate attorneys regularly coordinate with our colleagues to ensure our clients receive full-service representation and advice. We also collaborate with a client’s in-house counsel, business and management team, financial advisers and others, keeping all parties informed of key developments. Additionally, our attorneys have an extensive business network and often connect clients with a variety of funding sources.
Our corporate services include:
- Contract review and drafting
- General business representation and guidance
- Securities and private financing
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Securities disclosure and compliance
- Purchases, sales and other transfers of business interests
- Formation of corporations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies and other businesses
- Reorganization and restructuring of enterprises
- Financing of businesses in secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Intellectual property registration, protection and financing
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial and business agreements
- Representation of issuers and underwriters in public offerings of debt and equity securities, exchange offers and tender offers
- Counseling concerning compliance with regulatory requirements and preparation and filing of documents for publicly held clients
- Advice on business disputes and differences among principals of closely held enterprises
- Participation in municipal, hospital, university and other institutional bond issues
- Representation of issuers in real estate-related and other private placements