In the ZoneJanuary 2012 – Newsletters
In this Issue:
- Chester County Posts Final Draft Stormwater Standards
- May a Nonconforming Structure That Has Been Razed Be Rebuilt on an Existing Nonconforming Foundation?
- Does the Surface Mining Reclamation Act Preempt Local Zoning Establishing Setback Requirements Greater Than Contained in the Act?
- The “Grow New Jersey Assistance Program” Is Now Law
- Draft Chesapeake Bay WIP Open for Comments
- Condo Developments Must Reapply for FHA-Insured Loans
- Groups Petition To Redesignate the Delaware River as an Exceptional Value
- Legislative Update in Pennsylvania
- Landlords: Beware When Terminating and Evicting Commercial Tenants
- Fee Awards and the Prevailing Party