Selling Your Medical Practice to a Hospital: Legal and Practical Considerations2011 – Webinars/Podcasts
As reimbursement rates go down and expenses continue to rise, many privately practicing physicians are considering selling their practice to a hospital and becoming a hospital employee. This one-hour webinar will highlight important legal and practical considerations. We'll address many of your pressing questions, including:
- Is selling your practice the right move for you?
- Can the hospital meet your practice's needs?
- Will you be able to get along with your new employer?
- Are the expectations – on both sides – realistic?
- What if things don't work out?
We'll also offer guidance on addressing technology and medical records, financial matters (including physician compensation), critical employment agreement provisions, restrictive covenants, intellectual property and more.