- Served as counsel on New Jersey and Pennsylvania assessment appeals for a national banking association
- Represented of a group of neighborhood property owners in a town-wide revaluation
- Advised on a successful multi-year step-down reduction of assessment for oil tank farm
- Represented a casino/racetrack in a successful multi-year, multimillion-dollar tax assessment appeal
- Negotiated assessment reduction for taxpayers throughout New Jersey
- Represented the former Revel Casino recently in a settlement with Atlantic City that will see Revel’s 2015 property tax assessment reduced from $625 million to just $225 million. The immediate effect for Revel is the reduction in the amount of taxes it has to pay in its first two quarterly tax installments from nearly $10 million to $1.88 million.
- Obtained a judgment from the Tax Court of New Jersey on behalf of the owner of the Borgata Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, shaving $1.38 billion from the Borgata’s 2009 and 2010 assessed values. The judgment resulted in a savings for the client of $48 million plus interest for the two tax years.