Energy & Natural Resources
- Represented an oil and gas exploration company in the lifting of a $20,000 regulatory operations bond suspension and the acquisition of county permits to allow the conduct of exploration and development operations on lands in southwest Colorado.
- Counseled clients on compliance with New Jersey’s Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA - formerly ECRA) as to more than 100 sites.
- Serve as counsel on air-permitting and solid waste issues to a publicly traded owner and operator of resource recovery facilities in Pennsylvania.
- Represent a national biosolids company on regulatory compliance and litigation relating to land applications.
- Represent Pennsylvania’s first planned platinum LEED Certified community. Serve as common counsel for CERCLA (Superfund) actions for the Metcoa Radiation Site in Pulaski, PA, representing some 160 parties.