Rhonda’s practice focuses on all aspects of matrimonial and family law, including drafting and negotiating:
- ante-nuptial agreements
- post-nuptial agreements
- separation agreements
Her extensive litigation experience includes motion practice, depositions, hearings, trials, and appeals in the New York State family and supreme courts on various aspects of family law, including:
- equitable distribution
- child support and maintenance
- child custody and visitation
Rhonda has also successfully briefed and argued appeals in the First and Second Departments of the New York State Appellate Division.
Before Fox Rothschild
In law school, Rhonda served on the New York University School of Law Moot Court Board, Competition Division.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rated
- Included in a list of "Women’s Super Lawyers" in the New York Women’s Edition of Super Lawyers Magazine (2016-2017)
- Included in list of Super Lawyers in the 2014-2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine
- Selected for inclusion in “Women Leaders in the Law” by ALM (2015)