As a member of the firm's Family Law Practice, Robert represents clients in all stages of family law litigation and his practice involves all aspects of family law, including:
- equitable distribution
- marital agreements
- domestic violence actions
Robert's reported cases include:
- Parish v. Parish, 412 N.J. Super. 39 (App. Div. 2010) (establishing new rules and procedures before a court can impose conditions upon filing motions in a family part case)
- Barr v. Barr, 418 N.J. Super. 18 (App. Div. 2011) (addressing the equitable distribution of a pension in the context of post-judgment employment efforts)
New Jersey Divorce App
For those simply contemplating separation or already in the midst of divorce proceedings in the Garden State, the useful tools included in Fox’s New Jersey Divorce App can answer questions, offer insight into aspects of the divorce process that may have been overlooked and provide users with resources they may not have known were available.
The app is currently available for free in the iTunes Store. To download it, click here.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Using his experience and industry knowledge in other outlets, Robert serves as an Associate Editor for the New Jersey Family Lawyer.
Robert is a regular contributor to Pazoo.com, a health and wellness website, on issues pertaining to family law, divorce and custody.
Since 2009, Robert has volunteered with the Battered Women's Legal Advocacy Project, representing victims of domestic violence.
In addition, Robert volunteers as a panelist for the Essex County Early Settlement Panel.
Honors & Awards
- Included in a list of “New Leaders of the Bar ” by the New Jersey Law Journal (2017)
- Included in a list of New Jersey “Super Lawyers” (2017)
- Selected for inclusion among “Ten Leaders – Divorce Law Age 45 & Under” in New Jersey (2016)
- Included in a list of "Trailblazers" in Divorce Law by The National Law Journal (2016)
- Selected as a "New Jersey Rising Star" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2010 through 2016)
- Selected for inclusion in“10 Best for Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for New Jersey (2015)
- Named the “Second Most Read Contributor in the United States” by Mondaq (November 2015)