As a member of the firm's Family Law Practice, Robert represents clients in all stages of family law litigation and his practice involves all aspects of family law, including:
- equitable distribution
- marital agreements
- domestic violence actions
Robert's reported cases include:
- Parish v. Parish, 412 N.J. Super. 39 (App. Div. 2010) (establishing new rules and procedures before a court can impose conditions upon filing motions in a family part case)
- Barr v. Barr, 418 N.J. Super. 18 (App. Div. 2011) (addressing the equitable distribution of a pension in the context of post-judgment employment efforts)
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Using his experience and industry knowledge in other outlets, Robert serves as an Associate Editor for the New Jersey Family Lawyer.
Robert is a regular contributor to Pazoo.com, a health and wellness website, on issues pertaining to family law, divorce and custody.
Since 2009, Robert has volunteered with the Battered Women's Legal Advocacy Project, representing victims of domestic violence.
In addition, Robert volunteers as a panelist for the Essex County Early Settlement Panel.
Honors & Awards
- Selected as a "New Jersey Rising Star" by New Jersey Monthly Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2010 through 2015)
- Selected for inclusion in“10 Best for Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for New Jersey (2015)