Robert counsels clients, including Fortune 500 companies, family-owned businesses and business executives, on a variety of legal issues, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Subrogation and insurance defense
- Contractual disputes
- Noncompetition agreements
- Employment law issues
- Real estate transactions
- Construction disputes
- Sports law
- Water law
Robert has represented clients in various federal and state courts as well as in arbitration. Additionally, he handles mediation and settlement negotiations on behalf of his clients.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a national country club operator against allegations that the golf course failed to construct and properly maintain its irrigation drains resulting in flooding to downstream property.
- Represented various businesses against allegations that during the construction of their office buildings, the owners failed to address drainage issues resulting in damages to downstream property.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a national beverage company against claims that a member of its sales team assaulted and discriminated against a client in the sale of the client’s product.
- Represented telecommunications companies in lawsuits to recover damages to underground facilities.
- Represented a national manufacturer of corporate uniforms enforcing its uniform agreements.
- Represented a national beverage company in product liability and general liability claims, including the defense of the company and its employees operating company vehicles.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Robert was a shareholder at David & Goodman, P.C. Robert also previously served as a judicial clerk for U.S. Magistrate Judge Harry W. McKee in Tyler, TX.
Honors & Awards
- Named a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters (2007, 2008)