Sam represents clients in the litigation and arbitration of complex business-related disputes. In 2014, Sam obtained more than $8 million in awards and settlements for his clients.
- Successfully defended a former CEO and executive against allegations of investor fraud.
- Obtained a multimillion-dollar settlement in a corporate raiding and unfair competition case.
- Won a favorable jury trial verdict for a local family business in a breach of contract action against a Fortune 500 company.
- Represented a client in a breach of contract action for attorney's fees and obtained a $775,000 settlement.
- Obtained a settlement in a defamation and tortious interference action against a client's competitor.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Sam spent four years practicing as a business litigator for a large Philadelphia-based law firm.
While in law school, Sam served as an Executive Editor for the Washington University Law Review. He also worked for the Federal Public Defender in the Southern District of Illinois and served as a judicial intern for Judge Susan Peikes Gantman of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Prior to attending law school, Sam worked as a High School English and History teacher.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Sam enjoys volunteering for a number of nonprofit organizations. In 2011, he was awarded a certificate of exceptional service in public service for providing support and services to people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.