Sandi advises both public and private companies in corporate governance matters, general corporate agreements and transactions as well as general corporate and securities matters. She holds a CPA certificate with the State of Minnesota and previously worked as a Certified Public Accountant for more than eight years.
- Represent medical technology firms and other emerging businesses in a variety of general corporate matters.
- Represent early stage companies in corporate formation and corporate governance.
- Represent public and private companies in securities law compliance and filings at the federal and state levels.
- Represent venture capital and private financings for companies.
- Represent lenders in commercial loan transactions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Sandi was an attorney with Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP.