Scott’s practice covers a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including corporate counseling, acquisition and financing, leasing, development, zoning and design and construction issues. He has experience working with clients involved in various industries, particularly senior housing, hospitality, technology, restaurants, industrial and manufacturing, retail and apartment development.
- Representation of a public company in acquisitions, development and financing of senior housing facilities, including REIT lease transactions.
- Representation of borrowers in securitized and bank financing transactions.
- Representation of a public company in leasing computer server facilities.
- Representation of client in connection with land acquisitions, development and financing of commercial parking facilities.
- Representation of various clients in negotiating leases and related tenant improvement construction contracts for commercial property, including industrial, warehouse, office, retail and restaurant properties.
- Representation of a client diversifying its property holdings through the sale of various motel properties and the acquisition of stabilized single-tenant commercial properties.
- Representation of client in the acquisition and financing of a championship golf course.
- Representation of a petroleum distribution company in the acquisition of fee simple and leasehold fueling sites and related client accounts and the sale of fueling sites.
- Representation of client in the acquisition and financing of a hotel as part of a work-out with the primary lender on the property.
- Representation of a public hotel company in refinancing various hotel properties throughout the western United States.
- Representation of clients in financing various types of commercial real property through conduit and commercial bank financing.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Scott was a principal at Riddell Williams P.S.
Honors & Awards
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2004