Seth’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction, insurance coverage and bankruptcy litigation. He counsels and represents clients in state and federal courts as well as arbitration forums.
Seth’s construction litigation practice deals with contract disputes, collections and mechanic’s lien claims for regional and national:
- Public and private landowners
- Material suppliers
He also regularly handles litigation in the Delaware Bankruptcy Court involving:
- General creditor representation
- Preference litigation
- Disputed commercial lease rejections
- Claims objections
In addition, Seth often handles employment related litigation matters.
Seth is also experienced in representing primary and excess layer insurance carriers as coverage counsel in complex litigation matters involving D&O and liability policies.
Before Fox Rothschild
A former summer associate at the firm, Seth assisted in general commercial litigation, creditors rights, collection work and personal injury practice.
As a student at Villanova Law, Seth was an intern for the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Judicial Circuit
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Seth is a member of the Delaware Valley Green Building Counsel. He serves on the Board of Read Aloud Delaware, a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the promotion of reading aloud to children in Delaware, and is also a Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem with the Delaware Office of the Child Advocate.
- Guide to Mechanic’s Liens in Delaware
Delaware Trial Practice Blog
- Join Seth Niederman as he navigates through Delaware’s Superior Court, Court of Common Pleas and Family Court, providing analysis on matters, identifying new cases and developments, detailing the implications of court decisions and offering step-by-step commentary of the trial process. View Blog